Slurry Seal Features & Benefits
Slurry Seal is a premium, high-performance pavement surface treatment. It can be used for parking lots, shopping malls pavement and other high-traffic, low-speed pavement surfaces. Slurry Seal replenishes the pavement surface while providing a uniform black slip-resistant durable surface.
- Repair cracks and damaged asphalt prior to application.
- Sweep entire surface prior to applying Slurry Seal.
- Apply Slurry Seal by squeegee application at a coverage rate of 0.35 gallons per square yard. Application must be at a slow rate to ensure adhesion.
- Apply second coat when required. First coat needs to be dry to the touch, usually 1-2 hours. Second coat should be applied at 0.20 – 0.25 gallons per square yard.
- After Slurry Seal has been installed, marking may be done when dry. Usually requires 5-6 hours before opening to traffic.